Friday, April 22, 2011

Love-ly...

This last week has been busy!  Did you know that in this month we have 3 birthdays and our wedding anniversary?  Coupled with Spring Break and Easter, it's made for one of the busiest periods of the year!

There has been shopping, eating, sewing, baking, visiting, planning and lots and lots of prep!  But then there are the rewards:

Lemon-lime cupcakes, with lemon-lime mascarpone frosting.
I found the cupcake recipe here.  As a side note, the ingredients list didn't include the butter mentioned in the directions, so I winged it with a stick and a half.  These two-bite cupcakes are between the usual mini and regular cupcake sizes, and baked for about 18 minutes.  I also added an extra cup of icing sugar to the frosting mix to firm it up a bit.  The result was mighty tasty, if I do say so myself!  Do try them if you get a chance!

A peaceful weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment