Monday, November 29, 2010

Love to be thankful...

How was your Thanksgiving?

Mine was simple and sweet and nice - and in between trying to slice chunks of my finger off right before we walked out the door, and the Sous Vide turkey (the suffing was simply fantastic!), and some smack-talk laden games of pinochle -  I managed to squeeze some pattern/fabric deliberation with my dear friend, Naomi.

I did have some limitations with fabric lengths - and desperately wanted to use the yellow flowered fabric as a skirt but didn't have enough.  We hummed and hawed over it, examining yardage allowances and wondering just how much we could fudge the pattern layout to get what we wanted, and came up with (what I think are) some good options.

Now to get started on my first item!

No comments:

Post a Comment