Thursday, March 31, 2011

Overheard

Lately, I have had some great quotes spoken to me by friends & family.  I thought I'd share some of them.



"Well, would you rather have it kept nice, but hidden in your closet, or used but appreciated?"


"Really, at what other time in your life have you ever been able to take this sort of leap of faith, relatively risk free?"



"Well, this is just me, but all of your fears, in my opinion, are completely absurd."


"I think you just have accept that making mistakes is a part of life.  It's the only way you're going to get where you want to go.  You've gathered all this knowledge.  Stop sitting on it being afraid - jump in!"






What good advice or encouragement have you overheard lately?

5 comments:

  1. I like the first one. I have lots of "nice things" that I use all the time.
    If they get broken or damaged then that's life, in the end it is all just "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one is great! Very honest :) My son said to me the other day. "People are clever" Its so true, we really are brilliant, it inspires me to be the best me I can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "All around you, people will be tiptoeing through life just to arrive at death safely. But, dear children, do not tiptoe. Run, hop, skip or dance, just don't tiptoe."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cites. I wonder why you were told all of this - can we hear what caused all of this? Are you planning a change of job? Moving? Kids? Let's hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement!

    @DaneMum - I have a couple of work options available to me, it could go crafty, or admin related. And I have a bad tendency to over think things. ;)

    ReplyDelete