Friday, January 21, 2011

Update

So have you noticed the new icons on the right side bar?  Just a couple of projects that are going to be coming along in the near future.

One of them, the Colette Patterns Spring Palette Challenge, fits right in with the wardrobe planning I've been doing for the 80's.  I have a few little projects lined up for when I jump back 20 years, and interestingly enough, one of her icons matched the palette I've been playing with, almost identically.


Pretty close huh?

It doesn't really strike me as particularly spring-y.  No pinks, or pastels.  But I think these colours are still a beautiful representation of spring.  From the blue skies, hopeful green buds, sunny yellow daffodils and daisies, to the spring showers in gray and navy blue.  Fortunately the pieces I'd chosen are also suitable for the warming weather so I think it will be a good match!

3 comments:

  1. I like your palette - the green and mustard yellow will definitely pop up!

    I am also taking part in the challenge.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I was wondering if I chose too many colours but I'm glad someone thinks I can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete