Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year Folly

We began with a bang - video card fail. Could the universe be trying to tell me something? But then the same day, without any warning, it starts to snow! Right here in the desert valley in southern California. So then I felt confused about my New Year's message from the universe. I can't help but wonder if the message is more about keeping on walking through the discouragements so you can move on to those better moments of unexpected joy.

The one good thing I've found is that having no computer affords you some unexpected sewing time - my thoughts and consequent resolutions about being more organized so that I can spend more time doing what I'm good at, and what I love, are definitely proving true.

Now if I could just get the universe to cooperate! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment