Monday, October 31, 2011

I have about 15 posts currently in draft form, but generally have had little energy (or nerve?) to hit publish.  Soon.

In other news I have decided that markers, washable or not, are the devil, and consequently I think we will become a crayon/pencil house only.  I'm hoping that that will significantly reduce the amount of time I spend scrubbing walls/cupboards/counters/floors/children, and contribute to my sanity and well-being.

So sorry markers.  You were colourful and provocative, but you are going the way of glitter and toys with batteries that only play one song over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. go on now . . . just hit that little button
    (but no pressure!)
    I can't wait!
    (although, I will wait until you are ready)
    just make sure it's soon
    (as soon as you can, dear friend)

    ReplyDelete